So, I was thinkin: 'Why does everyone keep whinging and no-one change the damn template to something a little less.... how you say...sucky.' But if you want something done, you gotta do it yoself. How do you like this template eh? Pretty wicked I think, seeing as it lets you modify font properties so everyone can customise it for the particular foibles of the monitors prevalent in their respective location. Also, if you click on 'The Walsh St Blackbord' the bg colour will toggle. I was going to go with the template called 'underground' but it looked a little commercial. Besides, this one's made by 'Eric Costello' which, you have to admit, is pretty close to 'Elvis Costello'. Yeah, yeah, see I've been stealthily watching the blog, without posting, like watching the detectives - but that doesn't make me a lazy shit, just selective. Aiight... be careful everybody, wherever you are, coz accidents will happen. But don't forget to pump it up (until you can feel it).
lotsa love...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home