Avi: Australian politics. There was the move for a vote of no confidence but I'm not sure what happened to it. Do the libs have the majority in the upper house? I can't remember. I assume that means that they do because otherwise someone would be doing some shit stirring in the Senate and a vote of no confidence would have been passed which usually makes the front page but I might not have seen the paper that day. It think there was a motion for it but it inevitably didn't get up because the Libs have the majority in both houses (yes I have a degree in politics and yes I should know who has the majority in the upper house). PS. I still love you, knife wound or not.
Jessie: you're the administrator aren't you? If so Amber wants to be included (although I doubt she'll ever contribute but lets include her for the sake of making her feel welcome her email is Amber_Sullivan@hotmail.com). PS I did enjoy Mia's company last night. Censorship is not cool. We all know your dirty little secret. Everyone should be able to enjoy this free space as a free space where they can express themselves - especially if lines have been crossed. I love you krissy.
Theo: You never email me so I take that you hate me and your bloggs do not provide sufficient information. Tell me more, I miss you.
Macca: Do I hear right that you've created another blog spot in defiance of the almighty Walsh st Massive? If you did I think you'll be up against the wall.
Everyone: I'd like to say that one line bloggs (is bloggs spelt with a double g? If not then this is deliberately misspelt) give me the shits.
Mystery Blogger (posing as Hammy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home