Hello! (I'm speaking not to the rest of you now, just the troubled blogger), so look away unless you are that troubled person. It would be easier to figure out why you are experiencing difficulties if I knew who you were, but I'm going to hazard a guess that it is either bec or damien. If this is the case, please read case 1. Otherwise, case 2. (Choose your own adventure style)
1. No, I'm not physic (mispelled for comedic effect), and I do not have ESPN... it is because bec and damien have been invited to join the board, but their decision is 'pending.' To ensure you're not some virtual cyber axe-wielding maniac or something, blogspot wishes to ensure that your email address is actually accessible to yourself (thus ensuring and maintaining the high standard of character of those allowed to post on this board). Having been 'invited' you need to follow the instructions sent to your email address to complete the 'invitation' process. If you no longer have the email in your inbox, log in with the general username and resend the invitation (in the Team section)
2. Damn it Hammy, you should know by now. Don't make your password the word 'password'. People can hack in and change your login details. But seriously (fnar fnar, as Roland would say), it may just be that you're fucking up your login (it's difficult to tell if your login failed, or if you just can't see the link to the board) (sorry about all the brackets) (hi mom).
If this doesn't solve the problem, please post another anonymous plea for help.
Regards,
John Hardbury
BlogSpot Technical Support
-macca

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home