Now we really are talking at cross purposes - I never said that sex is not related to power. Just that it isn't always. And regardless of whether I said alienation of the concept or the power itself, I was still addressing the point that whereas you see it as proof of male dominance in the power stakes, I see it as just the opposite. You make it sound as though us men who are feeling guilty are trying to make ourselves less culpable. I think views are changing because it was never a fundamental truth in the first place, just another outdated myth.
What are you doing in Adelaide? I didn't know you were in Adelaide...
Avi, I'm glad you're still around. Alex asked about you yesterday, and I said I didn't know anything. I think he saw that I was a bit worried, because he said "Avi's always alright though." He sends his love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home