Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Inflated sense of self worth eh? We'll see who's inflated! Where's your nozzle?

The advertisement was in The Age, My Career section, May 31st p10. It reads as follows:

Escape to Japan!
* Experience of a life time!
* No teaching experience required
* No Japanese ability needed
* Fully paid training provided
* Fully furnished accomodation arranged
* Assistance with flights, visas and insurance
* $46K - $53K NET for full time

Positions beginning in July and August 2003
Requirement: Bachelor degree in any discipline
Applications MUST include a covering letter and resume with full education details
AACE, level 8, 30 Collins St, Monash University Building, Melbourne 3000 OR resume@aace.monashuni.com
For more information including detailed brochure go to our website at www.teachinjapan.com.au

I'll scan in the notice and post it here instead of all this dreary plain text. Yes I'm going japanese I think I'm going japanese I really think so nerr nerr nerr nerr ner ner nehrr.

Love to all

PS: Alright, who's the wise-guy? Or should I say wise-bi? Theo, I'm looking at you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home