Sunday, July 06, 2003

Yea yea yea. Check 1 2.
Theo, I know you're a major thrillseeker, but man, I promise you go faster when you stay on the board. Why you no respondez s'il vous plait to my SMS? I was worried. Dewi (whom I caught up with last night) told me that you're drooling down your right hand side or something. I wish I was there holding the tissue.
Avi, love you boycheck. Sorry I haven't written in oh so long. I promise I'll write you a long one soon.
Rol, hope your whirlwind Malaysian argument tour is going well. Can you buy me PS2 games? Only good ones tho, like Bukkake Y2K and stuff.
Ali, I'm just discovering that the world is actually still there after more than a year confined to my own partitioned desk! I swear... it's still there.
You know f#ckn Cat Empire are playing here next week. Damn bunch of funky cats posted an advertisement right where they knew I was going to see it. How they knew that I'd be sitting next to a pole in the middle of Sydney I'm yet to work out. But anyway, fuck it, I'll go... just to be surrounded by Melbournites for one night.
Peace love and good wishes to all.
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home