Thursday, October 30, 2003

Excerpts from Emails To Avi. Untitled xii; German Series. 2003.

PRINCE WAS AWESOME. He is undoubtedly THE MAN. And if you EVER EVER EVA get the chance to see him, drop everything and run to him. Run to him like a wet little schoolgirl, and he will fulfill your every fantasy. Seriously. He is a musician unlike any other, and in modern times, nearly unrivalled as a songwriter and performer.

And get this... I went to the afterparty, hung around the back door, and got to stand no more than ONE METRE away from his purpleness! How totally wicked is that?

Work is going really well. I was in Canberra last week installing a system at the John Curtin Institute. It went exceptionally well and it has nearly already paid for itself. Incidentally, I was in Canberra for the same two days that Dubbya was visiting. So I didn't get to see Parliament house. But I did get to see Air Force 1 and a bunch of poorly disguised secret service agents. Before you ask - No, I didn't protest, I was too busy WORKING and earning money to support ungrateful loafers who seem to think that the system serves only to prop them up while they eat a vegetarian pizza and play Tekken 3, wiping their lily-white hands on their designer retro t-shirts that are purposefully one size too small, as they console themselves that they are taking a passive stance against the evils of the system.

Mind you I did sport a rather disapproving frown as I drove past the US embassy in my limo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home