I made fifteen dollars
No longer living in squalor
I'm gonna buy a big bed to rest my head
and put it in the parlor.
The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- How much for Roland's Pron?
- Vitty ??? Viddy ??? Whitty ??? Whiddy ??? ...
- Vitty's address is martin.wittmann@web.de and who ...
- ...And another thing My blog is now up and runnin...
- Death to all Penguins
- Theo thought he found it but it turns out it was j...
- Jesse couldn't find it cos it was hiding behind a ...
- Jesse, if you failed to find it, the debate was go...
- Wow. Very interesting. Now I'm completely late f...
- So my underpants are black today... Yea, i gots i...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home