HHHeeellllllooooooo????
Is anybody out there??
HHHeeeellllllloooooooo!!?!?!?!
Johnny, Johnny, JJOOHHNNNNNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!
ok bye
The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- If you have a web page or blog I think it would be...
- Flip mo, tis beda than yosirry image of ya ol' hom...
- There once was a house called Walsh StreetSome of ...
- hehehe don't we have the coolest friends.Riding......
- Why, O Why?
- Here's an interesting federal government press rel...
- Some sick wicked photos from the other night (they...
- Loop-di-loop wasn't that an awesome partay. I kno...
- love these folk cos they look funny
- argh... Captin Hook wants to make you walk the pl...

2 Comments:
Yea, I'll second that.
Dave? Daaaaave? Dave?
Daisy, daisy give me your answer pleeeaaaaassseeeee.....
Quit it. Ya goddamn nose is dribbling everywhere!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home