Actually, i've refined my wishlist.
i want a bath...and the water,
i want my clothes off
i want Mr Matie...please.
Can you please bring back me a french french tickler, or a german one.
Every one should put in their orders now b4 the terrorists get Roland.
(i love hammy the most)
The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- Roland wishes jesse was a latent homosexual... An...
- duurrrrrrrrrr....... Brain's fried! Wrote too much...
- you doubt my virility??? Who else will back up th...
- Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about that. I gu...
- yea but Jesse, you've got to remember, he was eati...
- ok ok. Truce. No more editing. Gorillas with ba...
- Oh wow, look at jesse. He's dreamy. He's got the s...
- Alright. I've had about as much of this as I'm go...
- Testing, Last night Blogger.com wasn't publishing,...
- JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY!!! o.k. i'm just warming u...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home