Sunday, January 19, 2003

Oh right, all you people whinge about the template, and yet do nothing, so I come along and change it nicely. And what do I get? More whinging! Suddenly the "date's too big", "it's in english and I want to learn german", "the template is um... cool" ('dude, are you being sarcastic?' 'I don't even know anymore'), and "Help, I'm having a seizure."

Actually, on closer inspection, this indignation is misdirected. The negativity on the page is only coming from Roland and Dewi. Clearly they're having relationship difficulties, and taking out their feelings of anger and helplessness on blogspot. They're posting individually a day apart - obviously can't be in the same room together. Let me be the first to say "I'll thank you very much to leave your personal issues to yourselves, and spare the rest of us your dreary reproaches, thank you very much indeed, and where's the mustard?" In fact you don't have to let me, I'm almost certain I'm the first to say that.

So you guys better turn it around quick smart and spread love, not misery. That's advice that might also be relevant to your current interpersonal dealings at this moment.

Love to all overseas, rash and all. Here, put some mustard on that.
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home