Ali!
Imagine a world where gaining knowledge is no longer nessesary. Imagine going to school to learn how to apply knowledge, insteed of cyphering through years of brain numbing unrelated info squeaked up onto a blackboard.
In my dream i see all students, whatever their age, with data chips connecting them instantaneously to any information they require. School will then be a place of social learning and other ways to develop/retain human interaction.
I understand that you've been burnt by all the hype surrounding technology and it's predicted advancements for the human race. But if you want to keep society on the same "traditional" leVel, then we'll just stagnate. Another example of an attempt to stiffle advancement of language and culture is religion. Screw that!
You talk of "Values". I hate the word, nearly as much as i vomit when hearing the word "Morals!" I can respect that they are the glue that holds a society together, but they are also the bane of freedom. The only Value i can understand is that of murder. Coz it's the only thing stopping me from KILLING you!
I say/write make up your own languages! I say/write define your own culture! I say/write your own bible. I say/write start a freakin cult! I say/write use whatever is available to bend the rules! I say/write dream!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home