Enuf dissing theo. I just have ideas that are def worth Xploring. It's mor interesting than melburn life anywayz...
You can sit at home or at ya job thinking nothing new, or you can question the reality we live in. How necessary are the necessities? Why do we have to succumb to a lifestyle lead by the past couple of generations? Who sez i have to limit myself to social regulations.
Do we have a soul? Will we lose it if we tamper with "god's creation"? Are we free? Will we lose it if we get linked? Will the powers abuse us? Will we abuse the power? Who's to say we can or can't experiment or enhance the body?
"I'm a consumer". Apartantly i know what i want and i know how to get it. I want a new body and a faster brain. Are you worried that the system will experiment on the unwilling? They can experiment on me. I'm ready for a change. Evolution has always been a risky game. It is the weak and those who cannot adapt that become extinct. Pray that it won't be you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home