Hammy, did Nathaniel live off McKinnon Rd somewhere? I had classes with Neil Legget... was that his brother?
I'd also like to thank Markus & Dave for last Tuesday's presentations. Markus' delivery was highly professional and the content very informative to someone who knew next to nothing. I am setting my standard by his talk, if and when I should present something. And thanks to Dave too. I was enthralled by his accounts and opinions on life in a Town Like Alice. Apologies for myself and Avi undermining the seriousness of the topic upon hearing that there are kids with snotty noses that don't get blown.
De, I imagine that your Curry Puff workshop will be quite involved and possibly lengthy(?) but if you don't get any other offers, I'm happy to volunteer to present my take on the evolution of genetics & biotechnology. Something along the lines of Cloning: View To A Better Future, and if there's time, maybe some discussions on GMO's - Why Monsanto Is A Good Company (And Why We Should All Take Out Shares In It). But, if it's not deemed an appropriate entree for curry puffs, or if someone else steps up I'm happy to lose all my friends when I return.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home