Dewi, can you please put a link to the "sexist" article you wrote for the age here on the blog. Thanks
The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- Party party party! Widdy's back!!! yea! and he b...
- Dawei's house of debauchery and Beeyotching Tell ...
- interesting... I still think that i won't believe...
- I think you all Stink! You stink i think <! y...
- WOOT!!!!!!!
- aaarrrgh it's coming to get me!!!!
- Hey all...Walsh Workshop was the sample blog I set...
- Ooohhh a political debate. Don’t mind if I do. T...
- As for Question 1: I agree wholeheartedly with The...
- i'm a free writer. Free of close-minded political...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home