Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I love you all, and i mean all of you! Having such a large gang there at the flyport meant so much to me!

I is in Bangers now with a little deep vain thrombosis and a watermelon shake. I still have no idea what i'm gonna do except to meet up with JnK and then Ali on the 15th.

Amber: I loved the note you wrote me. You sure know how to make me smile.
Rol: I got dirty looks for reading the Bizarre mag on the plane. perfect
Dewi: Teleporter engaged!
Ham: You rock as much as Ren and Stimpy
Macca: I miss you already (bleet!)
Krissy: It still aint the same here wit out choo
Tessa: It is soo good to see you
Rumble & Nat: I miss ya belly
Mauro: You may like listening to people complain, but i like listening to you complain too (Make sure the mug is kept straight on ya desk @ werk
Jesse: You look after my pooda ya hear, I know you will
Jesse Boy: you here? missin you 2
Jimmy: I think there might be a riot tonight
Whitman: For me it is ok
M&D: I would be nothing without you
Val: ...i love u cos ur special


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home