Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I very much enjoyed the milkshake link Rich... found this through their link page (few days late I know)...

Remembering 9/11 Story filed by Popjustice
It's almost three years since Lee Ryan fucked up Blue's chances of ever seriously making an impression on American record buyers and, even now, Duncan, Simon and Antony's sense of loss is as strong today as ever. Here's how some pop fans around the web are remembering the 2001's terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre.

BLUE:
"well, today b4 3 years the desatre in the twins happend so i thought i should do a topic to remember those who were killed there and never forget that :( :( :( :( :(" "i feel really sorry for all the children wit noe parents n every1 wus as a reletive u died" "ITS A TRADEGY WHAT HAPPENED....DAMN TERRORISTS"

V:
"right 3 years ago the twin towers fell down so casn ever one please put your respect on here. i am sorry if you have lost your lives we are with the family hearts and griving with you to" "Thoughts are with the family and friends of all those involved." "awwww nooooo its been 3 years it still makes me cry"

BUSTED:
"I wrote this because my parents died in 9/11 and i just wanted to share it with you:
3000 petals As white as snow Came fluttering down To the ground below While the violins played There was sobbing and sighs... 3000 petals For 3000 lives.
~*In memory of those who died on 9/11*~"

GARETH:
"I can still remember the horrible issues that took place 3 years ago.Let's just said that that issue is haunting & daunting to me" "thats so sad :( :( :( i feel for the familys of those that tragically died" "I was walking home with my friend and we got to her house and her sister came out and told us a plane had flown into the tower, then by the time I got home, the second one had attacked and I can just remember watching it all the new coverages on tv. It's so sad that all those people died. I will light a candle tonight in order of respect."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home