Hello my devoted public. Just a couple of things that I'd like to draw to your attention.
Firstly, a slightly radical, yet somewhat arousing way of getting rid of this spam problem is to switch who hosts our blog. I'd like to suggest that we could be housed at theo-williams.com, or more accurately theo-williams.com/blog, or alternatively blog.theo-williams.com. Using WordPress we could easily set it up so that we each have a log in and we can easily monitor comments etc as well as being able to set it up so that comments need to be approved (even if it's just for the first time) or so that only registered users can comment. The possibilities are endless. I believe it is even possible to migrate the data from Blogger to WordPress.
Please leave a comment if you think this is a good idea. Theo, you've no choice in the matter.
Secondly, I know a few of you are more than a little bit excited that it's GRAND FINAL SEASON. So to celebrate the good people at Spencer St are having a Grand Final Party. Hotdogs (of the non-Big Brother variety) will be provided, you bring the beer (or crack - I'm easy, but you already knew that). Only those serious about the game are invited. The rest of you have dubious personal hygiene.
Hawks for 2076 Premiers!!

2 Comments:
My, what a great couple of ideas there Hammy. I'll bet you could help Theo set up that blog in no time.
And as for the Grand final party - there are few things I like more than hotdogs and beer is one of them.
I second approval of the migration issue. Can you also help me move mine?
And who is playing in the Grand Final?
Post a Comment
<< Home