Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hi Ya'll

Just wanted to gauge the interest in holding a party at Spencer St for New Years.

I haven't even asked the other residents yet but I thought it would be nice if we could all be together for New Years. Then, together, we can all get toasted - nicely toasted.

Perhaps it would be useful to gauge any response at all so let me know if you're keen, unsure, have a better plan (which you're inviting me along to) and so on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so judging from my last post. i rekon we get out of town.

5:09 pm  
Blogger DC said...

maybe it's because i've had a crazy day at work and i feel like my eyes are bugging out of my head but...i am so down for NYE party it's not funny.

i'll be working that night but the thought of the hop, skip and jump that is the distance between my work abode and the party house comforts me greatly.

hopefully i can make it before countdown so yes, count me in.

5:13 pm  
Blogger Jimmehdontsee said...

My folks are away Mr Ham so I was thinking of using their pad for the hosting place for debaucherous fun. However I am flexible and was considering a NYD at 33 so maybe I would invite people back to mine NYD night? Who knows? I will go with the people and bring the chemicals with me... yay

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home