Who wants to be in the city for news years?
Not me!
Who wants to be with wikid-awesome friends?
ME!
Who wants to get out of town and hire a lodge?
or a house?
or let theo set up tent city and be captin canteen?
THEO DOES!!!!
What i'm driving at is that the city is beginning to sh1t me and it would be so much more special if we decided to actually DO something?
I suggest either the 90 mile beach, or past apollo bay, or maybe we can camp on some friends property.
gimme interest markers.
the city sux major balls. the beach is where it's at... even if its just for a weekend

10 Comments:
that's ok. you guys have fun on new year's. i'll just ... go home.
sigh.
Somebody better throw dewi a party! Otherwise I'm dead.
Look my plan is to drink too much and behave in a manner that some call "cute", other call "funny", and then there are those name-sayers who call it "illegal" - but what would they know.
Generally I have to spew afterwards. I prefer to spew in my own toilet and lie in misery in my own bed.
Plus work commitments could make camping difficult.
This is why I vote "1" - Spencer St.
My folks are dissapearing to Europe of Christmas and New Years. So this is the deal. Rol you host my parents for new years in Europe and I'll have a smashing party with dwarfs and bowls of narcotics on their heads at their place in melbourne. All in favour?
P.S. I'm thinking I might do a Boxing day thing too.
J to the Immy
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dewi, come to New York! That is where all the beautiful people will be. Except Rol. I mean, he'll be there, but he is not beautiful!
And campers, go upstate with all the wealthy folk.
Problem solved.
Post a Comment
<< Home