Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hi everyone. Dewi and I just got back from the Netherlands, very fun, very fun.

While there, I found out my friend Sandra is trying to be the United Nations Youth Ambassador for the Netherlands.
The voting procedure requires people to vote for her. They can be from any country and all they need to do is email
vn@bkb.nl
with the subject
VN B

Sandra is a highly motivated and talented person who I worked with when I was in the Netherlands. She won awards at Harvard and Oxford, which tend to relfect both effectiveness and fairness in dealing with other members of the committee.

Here is her message, be forgiving of slight english to dutch translation issues. Also, some of the people who read this blog are far more conencted than me so if you are the hub of some other group and they can also vote please forward it to them. This is a huge opportunity for her and she is very deserving.

"Hello there!

Please take a look at this movie.... At the moment I, Sandra van Beest,
am running to be the next United Nations youth ambassador
for the Netherlands (go to www.SandraNaarDeVN.nl/engels.htm for more
information). I believe everyone has right for education and I
strive for equality of men and woman. I need your help to make
this happen.

VOTE
and help make a difference..

go to: www.SandraNaarDeVN.nl/engels.htm
email: under subject: VN B to vn@bkb.nl
sms: VN B to 0031-4411

And give others a chance to do the same.. forward this email!!

Thank you,
Sandra
ps. you can vote 3 times!!"

Cheers
Roland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home