Children of Chucky
Say what? Theo's written a story not even close to the genre of Sci-Fi or Cyberpunk? Well you better put it on the blog...
_____________
--Wild Bill--
_____________
There’s no need for speed. Where have I got to go today? What
do I have to do? Who do I have to see? To answer all of the
above questions, I’ll use one single, powerful and overly
descriptive word: Nothing.
Emptying one’s mind of useless mundane processes needed for a
“normal life” is impossible for the average person. To
concentrate on not planning or to concentrate on not living
life for tomorrow can only be learnt in the fiery depths of
battle field.
To understand the futility of everyone’s mundane life, one must
go through a bloody ‘rite of passage’. There has to be pain.
There has to be loss. There has to be blood. With out these 3
elements, the Rite of passage is incomplete.
- Without pain, there is no pleasure
- Without loss, there is no understanding of gain
- Without blood, there is no life
Ascending to a life free of emotional need, free of the desire
of material possessions, free of time and free of a future is
the answer for those who cannot escape their past.
____________
For those of you out there who have something to say, write that shit down!!! It doens't have to make any sense (just look at Rol's entries). I'm going out on a limb to give you this sneak preview into my future. My publicist will kill me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home