Hello all.
Just thought it would be a really nice idea if we all got together for a beer to wish each other a great festive season.
I recommend Thursday 23rd Dec (Thur week). Somewhere nice and easy, TH? Prudence? Other? Perhaps starting at 6?
How do others feel?
The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- Well now lets see, how does one find me? Look unde...
- If you fit, or want to fit into any of these categ...
- Telstra's "Bigpond Music" division has put in a co...
- I found god, but she's now lost in the traffic of ...
- This shit be cool: http://public.hbk-bs.de/~baumg...
- AlterNet: Election 2004: Learning from the Winners...
- I'm gonna add my two sheqels worth of birthday che...
- Birthday e.bashes for Ham! Good work mate for mak...
- ATTN: Mauro (whose email address no longer works) ...
- Why The Cocky And Funny Attitude Is Attractive To ...

1 Comments:
I'd hit it.
anonymous Jimmeh
Post a Comment
<< Home