Monday, November 01, 2004

ATTN: Mauro (whose email address no longer works)
Happy birthday to you! I almost went to a Halloween party in Haifa on
Saturday, until my transport dried up and I was sitting on my bed,
getting drunk alone, when I thought, 'shit, Halloween has only ever
meant one thing...Mauro's birthday and the crazy parties it encourages'.
So I sat alone on my bed, getting drunk, and thinking of all the
costumes, all the passing out, the vomiting and the good times. I liked
it. Then I fell asleep.

Hope you had a good one this year.
Missing you,
Ali

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clappy b.day Muz.
I got really drunk also and don't remember anything except the pain of the 1st day of November.

Missing the costumes and Macca's resisitance to make a fool (otherwise known as "helping people laugh") of oneself. Missing the comfort of my old close friends. I hope u are having a great time. I think you should come have fun here.

me out

1:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home