I'm gonna add my two sheqels worth of birthday cheer to the mutual admiration club. Hip hip hooray to Hammy, Dave and Avi. You all rock. We all rock. Scorpios RULE!!
Me out. Oh and I'm missing Theo heaps (I love you man).
The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- Birthday e.bashes for Ham! Good work mate for mak...
- ATTN: Mauro (whose email address no longer works) ...
- Why The Cocky And Funny Attitude Is Attractive To ...
- If anybody is going to be in QLD on the 7th Novemb...
- It's been a week and still no official communique ...
- so weit hast du's gebracht: http://www.wagenschenk...
- I'm sure we could set up a "Walsh St" in New Zealand.
- I'm sure you got my groupiE-mail. i hope you like...
- So there I was, waiting patiently in line to check...
- It was love at first sight: Rich was like, SOOO...

1 Comments:
*ahem* Also Scorpio: Jesse (boy) and Mauro (boy) and Avi (undisclosed)
Post a Comment
<< Home