Hello,
Does anyone get a good deal on laptops anywhere? I know if you work for Optus or Foxtel or a few others, they give you about 40% off laptop purchases (tax write-off & bulk etc).
Anyone? Anyone? Mauro? Anyone?
The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- Hello everyone. We (Macca, Ashley and I) STILL re...
- Kidily winks!!!Oi oi oi! The move is underway. Sl...
- FROM THE LAND OF MAPLE SYRUP #1If the following fe...
- Hello all,I'd like to inform you that Amber is goi...
- HHHeeellllllooooooo????Is anybody out there??HHHee...
- If you have a web page or blog I think it would be...
- Flip mo, tis beda than yosirry image of ya ol' hom...
- There once was a house called Walsh StreetSome of ...
- hehehe don't we have the coolest friends.Riding......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home