Why hello,
I've just left a couple of comments on previous posts and thought 'what the hey' why don't I just post? Crazy idea, I know, but that's just me.
I've just waved a tearful goodbye to RolyPoly after a wonderous three-day extended conversation. It was so great. Like, so great. Refreshing and light and easy. I like Rol.
We also met up with Julia - who I think most of you must know, yes? - and a flask of whisky, and the four of us got on just fine and dandy. It's good to know there is a friendly face out there in the Metropolis of London.
Previous to this I had the good fortune I having Kara organise all the people I know in a 500 mile radius of Zurich to converge for a birthday celebration. Oh it was fun. So thanks to Kara for being the best, and thanks to everyone who came for giving in to her persistent correspondence. It meant a lot to me. Like old times a little, but different. I am very happy to hear that this Socceroos malarcky may mean that Dave will remain here next year. Who knows, he may even visit me in this stinkhole.
I'm beginning to feel that decay has set in here, and that no one has noticed, or at least they are not going to let on that they notice, in case that freaks everyone else out and there is some sort of riot. The tube is fucken wacked out, a sardine can and a lost souls depository.
But I like it.
Hey, anyone of you crazy cats can give me a call anytime. See I work nights, which means I will probably be awake at any time you would think inappropriate. And I would love to hear words from people in Australia that I can jokingly refer to as crazy, rather than the certifiable types from who I have been receiving intermittent vitriol recently.
Me out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home