I'm sure you got my groupiE-mail. i hope you liked the photos. I liked taking them.
God-damn it, i left most of my stuf in Shrinagar...where there was a bombing the day i left. "She'll be rite mate".
I miss Ali. In DharamShala was the last time we were going to "meet up". I used that monkey boy as a secuirity net when i was feeling lonely and i wouldn't say homesick, but was missing friends. I always new that i would be meeting up with a close friend from my home turf. All that is over and that mascot for walshst might get blown up.
Maybe it's the cheep wishkey and atlitude but i miss all of yous. I never thought i'd miss anything. Meh! friends are forever, i'll see you all soon.
I gave a invitation in the group email, but i'm giving a demand here to those who're to important to let drift away. You really really should save up only $1500 to come visit me for 2 weeks or more in a deluxe pad somewhere in Thailand in the next year or so.
This blog sounds and soppy as teenage boy's sheets. I really am having the time of my life, up here in the mountains. Shit, Aus only has hills!
much love
zero
(PS. The mathematician who dicovered the anti-number ZERO was named Aria Bata)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home