The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- See this for stooid arrogant aussie fvckfacewits c...
- - What a crock o' shite!The stoopid grrl did it an...
- Hello all, please take the time to have a look at ...
- Hello,Does anyone get a good deal on laptops anywh...
- Hello everyone. We (Macca, Ashley and I) STILL re...
- Kidily winks!!!Oi oi oi! The move is underway. Sl...
- FROM THE LAND OF MAPLE SYRUP #1If the following fe...
- Hello all,I'd like to inform you that Amber is goi...
- HHHeeellllllooooooo????Is anybody out there??HHHee...

3 Comments:
Wow - that looks like the greatest organisation in the world.
I know I'll be there at this historic beginning. When the Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice finally creates world peace I'll be able to say: "I was there at the beginning."
- Someone other than Hammy, not Macca either.
YOU can also say WOW! that was the first time I saw the LAB RAGLAN DJ posse perform: it was sick...etc. etc.
Hey Hammy,
Best of luck with the launch party. I'm sorry I'll miss it. And I'm disappointed I won't be able to say all those things.
Have fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home