Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Carnivale - “intoxication, celebration of nature, cruelty, music, dance, jelly, pain, individuality dissolved and hence destroyed, wholeness of existence, orgiastic passion, dissolution of all boundaries, excess, human beings as the work and glorification of FRAZCOG, destruction.”


This Sunday the 25th sometime in the PM.


The day after the Grand Final.


Royal Park on Flemington Road (Next to the Royal Kiddy's Hospital and opposite the big red house of fun).


Bring what you need: food, drink, shelter, music, frisbees, PVC, prophylactics, whatever. If you think it would make you happy, bring it. If you're not sure, stay home. Just stay home and listen to your Smiths collection.


There'll be sack races, three/four and five legged races and naked relays. Simon 'Mad Dog' Schmidt will defend his divisional Flea-weight jelly-wrestling title against all comers. The day may even culminate with a football and soccer game played simultaneously on the same field.



Bring people. Pretty or interesting people or prospective jelly-wrestlers.


If you have battery powered stereos, marquees, jelly (we're gonna need lots of jelly), booze, chairs, kiddy pools, Esky's or anything else conducive to outdoor entertaining bring it.


If you have any problems call 0417 016 027 or 0424 888 971 or 0412 043 648 or someone who cares. Alternatively RSVP marriage threats and bomb proposals to FRAZCOG, they love it! (see address overleaf)


P.S. It might be Jimmy's birthday, maybe even his 21st, but he's trying to not to tell anyone. Make sure you embarrass him good. Make a vegan joke or buy him a sausage. Trust us.


Love FRAZCOG



So anyway that's the manifesto of fun that some of you should get in the next day or so. Yes I said some of you. Some I did not know addresses, some addresses I lost and some I made up. So if you didn't get one don't feel left out. I have plenty more. Tell me your address and I'll send you one so you can feel special like everyone else.

So yeah it's a party. In a park. It'll be fun. Come. Jesus would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home