eyeballs, please pass this message onto the brain for me.
More photos at Theo Williams.com
Heh heh!
Ash and I went on a trip to Castlemaine to compete in the National Single Speed Championship and returned home sore and triumphant. We won it cos we were the smartest peeps there... everyone else there was drunk! We got 94 out of 230 in the Treasure Hunt and drove away with a $1000 Cannondale frame and fork.
After the hunt there was a trials demo by Andrew Dickley (hehe)

and a 16" hay criterion

...we got drunk after that.
On the sunday heaps of riders went on a trail ride followed by the NATIONALS! Yea well there happened to be a shortcut in the course through a beer tent... I didn't finish the 5 laps. I was still celebrating the frame win.

1 Comments:
I am so excited for you Theo.
Post a Comment
<< Home