Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hey guys, it;s Amber!
I'm using Hammys name etc to leave you this message because i am quite computer retarded and still don't know how to do it all myself!
As you know, I now live in the country with my wonderful boyfriend Bass. It has been really hard for me moving up here, away from my home, away from all of you. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out or losing you all. I know it's silly. Only one person has ever come to see where I live. I know i don't just live around the corner anymore, but i'm hoping that if I invite you all up for a big party, maybe some of you will visit from time to time. I was thinking of February 18 & 19. I would love you all to come. Some can stay inside, others can camp outside. Loud music, lots of drinking and other things and lots of fun. Please think about it and let me know what you think.

Much Love,
Amber.

7 Comments:

Blogger Hammy Goonan said...

My liver is also "twingling," so I fucken throat punched it!

You're in the diary, in pen.

...oh, and can I get a lift up with someone? Don't think I'd quite make it on the pushie.zs

10:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll rock out in warburton on the 18/19.

i also need a lift

...macca???

2:14 pm  
Blogger Hammy Goonan said...

I don't think Macca reads this blog which means that I can make jokes about having sex with Germans and he'll never know.

Ich bin Macca, ich habe Geschlecht mit hübschen deutschen Damen!

4:55 pm  
Blogger Orlando said...

I will also be there. Throat punching Hammy's liver. Except that i will be on the other end of dewi's 24 hour flight. Sorry Amber Panda! Miss ya

9:06 pm  
Blogger Jimmehdontsee said...

I DRIVE!

5:33 pm  
Blogger *cnn said...

Amber, I'd love to hang with you in your country home. But I'm in a different country. Maybe next time.

And Hammy, weren't you saying something about coming to join me over here early this year? Just wondering.

And everyone else, rock on!

8:25 pm  
Blogger Hammy Goonan said...

Ali, I'm working on it in all seriousness.

Be there ASAP I promise.

9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home