Take your pick
When I saw Hammy's results, and Kara told me hers I just had to try this test.
My results were decided by a tie-breaker question! Who would have thought I was balanced so precariously on the knife-edge between certainty and cynicism. I'd like to think that even my lowest scoring parties would be able to form a minority government if push came to shove.
You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof).
Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.
Buddhism 67%
Paganism 67%
agnosticism 67%
Satanism 63%
Islam 63%
Judaism 58%
atheism 50%
Christianity 42%
Hinduism 42%
Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:
I scored 67%
for Buddhism, Islam and atheism. And my tie breaker was:
do you believe that all organisms are randomly generated OR
Do you think modesty is a fundamental part of self respect OR
Does meditaton help you understand things better
So that makes me a buddhist. Lame.
So I guess tiebreakers are pretty common then... at least amongst our group. My Tiebreaker was "I have a strong belief and trust in myself over anything or one else in this world." OR "I find peace and self-control through meditation." Which pushed my intrinsic buddhist nature to the forefront. Well, sort of to the forefront - I got a 63% (damn roland for beating me... i knew i should have studied harder) which was the same score as I got for Satanism. Who knew it was such a fine line.
Big up Bodhidharma and the Devil.
I also didn't realise that having a strong self-belief constituted Satanism... unless perhaps you ARE the devil.
But I don't think I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home