Monday, October 18, 2004

so weit hast du's gebracht:
http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

mann gegen die frau:
http://adverts.freeloader.com/zurich/

6 Comments:

Blogger *cnn said...

...and I'm s'posed to working here.

10:26 pm  
Blogger Jesse said...

ha, and i thought i was going to be berated for posting such time wasting, facile and cheap email spam filler.

4:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we can't tell you off Jesse, you're just soooo...cute

9:33 pm  
Blogger Hammy Goonan said...

The Drunk guy sould randomly scream out: "Suck it to me titty!"

God bless you Bazz

10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is 424 good?

i was prettyhappy with that. And it stopped me from doing study. hooray

rol

1:35 pm  
Blogger Jesse said...

424??? You the man. I think I'm gonna get you to do all my parking.

Did you notice the intro featured a cheap rip-off of Madness's House of Fun??

4:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home