The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- Take your pickWhen I saw Hammy's results, and Kara...
- Hey guys, it;s Amber!I'm using Hammys name etc to ...
- Hi allIn sunny Dublin (it is almost exactly the sa...
- From The Land Of Salt Trucks #4So I've finally rel...
- On that note...The Guardian"Australia was last nig...
- "Blanke, dronken Australische jongeren jagen op al...
- It's witty's birthdfay on the 9th... just saying i...
- eyeballs, please pass this message onto the brain ...
- Hi all,I've moved my blog here: Goonanism.com/blog...
- Why hello,I've just left a couple of comments on p...


2 Comments:
boys, bikes, blood, beer at Mt Booty!!!
This stunt happened because Lukas, Lisman and i skulled some scotch on the way to the bike path.
Lukas needed 4 stiches for his elbow after this little stack.
I just want to say this "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
ow.
clouds look nice...
mmm... i miss clouds.
Post a Comment
<< Home