It's been a week and still no official communique in regards to the 482 housewarming. Just an observation.
The Blog with no address
That place was dead anyway
Contributors
Links
- Ali's Thing
- Ali's Thing II
- Hammy's Thing
- Richard's Thing
- Walsh St Workshops
- Google Search
- Theo Williams dotcom
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- The Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice's Blog
Previous Posts
- so weit hast du's gebracht: http://www.wagenschenk...
- I'm sure we could set up a "Walsh St" in New Zealand.
- I'm sure you got my groupiE-mail. i hope you like...
- So there I was, waiting patiently in line to check...
- It was love at first sight: Rich was like, SOOO...
- And you thought you could please a woman!! Beauti...
- I very much enjoyed the milkshake link Rich... fou...
- Umm, wotz goin' on 'ere? I see even our overseas f...
- Sup chickadees, Varanassi you ask? "Om" i reply....
- Hey y'all, Just wanted to say a very big thankyou ...

1 Comments:
Ali, don't worry i took photos of Viddy's new sense of fashion... if you call croc-skin hotpants a fashion.
Post a Comment
<< Home